What are your classes and rates?
Pricing is by person and by class.
- Private Reformer Appointment – $90
- Semi-Reformer Appointment – $50 ($35 per person when class size is 3 to 5 people)
- Single Mat Class – $18 per class or $150 for 10 classes. Classes available Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm and Saturdays at 8am.
- Couple’s Mat Class – $40 per couple
- Mat & Tower Class – $35 per class
Who should do Pilates?
Regardless of your current level of fitness—from the career minded to the fitness enthusiast, Pilates can be your primary method of body conditioning and injury prevention.
- Pilates does not discriminate based on age, it can be performed by anyone at any age
- Pilates can improve the daily lives for people who suffer from chronic illnesses
- Pilates can provide an athlete a competitive edge
- Pilates can be modified to adapt to physical limitations and provides pain relief to those who suffer from back and neck pain
We need 24 hours notice for cancellations. You must contact the studio at 630-253-5444 to cancel.
Refund and Fee Information:
All sales are final. Payments are non-refundable and expire within six months of initial purchase.
In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference. In 20, you will see the difference. And in 30, you’ll have a whole new body.”
– Joseph Pilates